tiistai 8. syyskuuta 2015

Bolt Action - Continuation war Finns last of the final.

Some posts ago I announced my Continuation War Finns -project to be completed. That wasn't really true since I got some additions from mail to really complete the force.

First there were two MMG teams to bolster up fire power and some heavy stuff. Namely KV1 tank which was called "Klimi" by Finns. I painted it to be another tank for my Portinhoikka crossroads scene in Karelia table. Portinhoikka was the place where Finnis tanks stopped Russian tanks advance in summer -44. I really like the KV1 model it's very good. So here are last of the final.

Two MMG to provide needed fire power.
And the beast, which is quite beauty KV1.


Now I'm quite safe to say these are the final of my late war Finns since all troops are ready for the display. Now into other projects.

2 kommenttia:

  1. They look fantastic Juha.
    Looking forward to the next project

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thanks! Have no clear idea whats next new project? So I'll keep working with something quite unseen unit for my Blitzkrieg Germans.

    VastaaPoista